#304G - Ankle Dorsiflexion Assist (DFA) System - Gait Model. Shoe size Toddler 9 thru 13.5 • Girls & Boys 1 thru 2
Gait Trainer System benefits include:
- Simplicity – Easy to apply in minutes!
- Support (don’t supplant) – dynamic ankle motion - Use the dynamic Gait Trainer to help the user experience improved ankle motion in gait without "taking over” for the DF musculature.
- Extra clinical hands – Provide hands-free DF support and foot clearance while training your clients on treadmills – with or without partial un-weighting.
- Keep up with changes - Fine-tune the DF-assist torque to accommodate changes in ankle function over time – just by moving or removing a strap!
- Preview orthotic design – Evaluate the effectiveness of an articulated free ankle with DF-assist joints for your patient before you design, prescribe, or fabricate custom orthoses.